How To Convert Linux OS to a Different Linux OS.

Nobody hates anybody around here, Mate :)

Doesn't mean to say, though

The Linux world is not hell, but you are likely being overambitious in trying to install a Distro that is off the beaten track, has little support, and does not even feature in the top 275 listed at distrowatch.com ?

The USB stick works fine, so you could just use it on a needs basis to perform secure transactions, or else you can take a list of what feature apps it has, and see which ones will work on a mainstream distro such as Linux Mint.

Choices are yours :)

Wizard
Linux is hella fun to learn. I made that post as a joke. But yeah. I am going to move on to something other than Mofo. It doesn't seem worth the trouble. Besides there are alternatives to Mofo.

There are always alternatives in Linux, that is one of the beauties of it. With hundreds to choose from, if you can't find one that checks your boxes ... you're too hard to please :D

@Lord Boltar - thanks, your Lordship, for confirming my impressions. It has potential, but for now, it's a PITA.

Wiz

Linux is hella fun to learn. I made that post as a joke. But yeah. I am going to move on to something other than Mofo. It doesn't seem worth the trouble. Besides there are alternatives to Mofo.
I know how you feel about it not being worth the trouble.
Just went through that stuff trying to fix things.

What distro are you thinking of installing aside from Mofo?

Members online

Latest posts