How to create pbuilder image ? g++ not found

iceja

Reaction score
Credits
I am trying to create pbuilder image under the host system Astra Linux SE 4.7 with two standard repositories main and base here is the log:

here is the configuration file
https://gist.github.com/iva-nova-e-katerina/29e5f65820eec25184f03521ec2a7484

the error

dpkg: error processing package g++ (--configure):
dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Errors were encountered while processing:
libc6-dev:arm64
libstdc++-8-dev:arm64
g++-8
build-essential
g++
E: End of debootstrap.log
W: Aborting with an error

I have arm64 architecture. I am bounded to Astra Linux repositories by security reason and can not use debian repositories, but can consider third party repositories or sources. Please help me to create pbuilder image?

**UPD:** I have installed

sudo apt install linux-libc-dev-5.10.0-1057

But there are still errors https://gist.github.com/iva-nova-e-katerina/e8bc6b246c01c3b72a4c77df974406c2

regardless that :

sudo apt-get install libc6-dev:arm64
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libc6-dev is already the newest version (2.28-10+deb10u1+ci202207192202+astra4).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

From the error log, it looks like the issue is with the package dependencies for libc6-dev:arm64, libstdc++-8-dev:arm64, g++-8, build-essential, and g++. These packages seem to have unmet dependencies that are preventing them from being configured properly.

One solution would be to add a third-party repository that provides the necessary packages and their dependencies. You could try searching for such a repository online or contacting the Astra Linux support team for guidance on this.

Alternatively, you could try manually installing the missing dependencies for these packages using apt-get install and then attempting to configure them again. You have already installed linux-libc-dev-5.10.0-1057, but it seems like more dependencies are still missing.

You could try running sudo apt-get install -f to attempt to fix any missing dependencies automatically. If that doesn't work, you may need to manually install each missing dependency using apt-get install and then try configuring the packages again.

Lastly, you could try using a different tool for building your image, such as debootstrap, which may have better compatibility with Astra Linux and its repositories.

Staff online

Members online