How to customize Lubuntu Linux?

Ubuntu requires 4 GB of RAM:-
This is not right; 1, he's not using 20.04 but 16.04 and 2, I have a Ubuntu 20.04 VM with only 1gb of RAM assigned to it and works great, of course, I didn't install gnome or kde or any full-bloated DE, I installed awesome-wm on it but still. Those 4GB are probably the recommended requirements but Ubuntu is overall, depending on usage and settings; DE, pkgs installed, a lightweight system which can just work with 2GB, for basic usage, not for editing 4k videos and/or compiling lots of pkgs and/or doing any other extravagant things lol

This is not right; 1, he's not using 20.04 but 16.04 and 2, I have a Ubuntu 20.04 VM with only 1gb of RAM assigned to it and works great, of course, I didn't install gnome or kde or any full-bloated DE, I installed awesome-wm on it but still. Those 4GB are probably the recommended requirements but Ubuntu is overall, depending on usage and settings; DE, pkgs installed, a lightweight system which can just work with 2GB, for basic usage, not for editing 4k videos and/or compiling lots of pkgs and/or doing any other extravagant things lol
I thought OP was running regular Ubuntu 20.04.
My mistake:-

Did finding the specs of his machine help you?

Members online