How to implement HTTPS proxy server— HTTP proxy with SSL support

N

nimait70

Hello everyone
i have dedicated server that using centos 6. i'm going to run HTTPS proxy server(HTTP proxy with SSL support) on it and host it(with user authentication)...In my country, we have internet filtering and some other limitation...and i'm going to round filtering with that. I want to make many users for my friends and of course manage them. is there any script or something for that?
actually i want to connect with my local computer that using windows 7(with sofware like proxifier) and then browse into the internet without any filtering!!
i'm so new in linux.i dont know how should i do this. please help me to do this if u can.show me the steps.
u can visit here for see how it works on client computer :
proxifier.com/documentation/v3/proxy.htm
Thanks

Hello everyone
i have dedicated server that using centos 6. i'm going to run HTTPS proxy server(HTTP proxy with SSL support) on it and host it(with user authentication)...In my country, we have internet filtering and some other limitation...and i'm going to round filtering with that. I want to make many users for my friends and of course manage them. is there any script or something for that?
actually i want to connect with my local computer that using windows 7(with sofware like proxifier) and then browse into the internet without any filtering!!
i'm so new in linux.i dont know how should i do this. please help me to do this if u can.show me the steps.
u can visit here for see how it works on client computer :
proxifier.com/documentation/v3/proxy.htm
Thanks

any one?

open source http proxy

Hello, you can find implementation of HTTP/HTTPS reverse proxy in my open source project at startrinity dot com. hope it will help

Members online