How to quit fiq debugger mode?

MiniBO0

Reaction score
Credits
Hello,friends!Today,I I accidentally entered the fiq Mode,I want to quit this mode .And then I type “?” to get help, but no exit information is available.So do you know how to quit?
1662020471408.png

I have never seen this screen before, how did you end up in this screen and is this in a terminal screen on your desktop or somewhere else?

Last edited:
I have never seen this screen before, how did you end up in this screen and is this in a terminal screen on your desktop or somewhere else?
This screen is XShell.I use XShell to connect with emmbeded linux board.

I would try these.
Code:
exit
quit
quit()
If not what output do you get when entering ? for help?

Strange that the help doesn't show you any useful information. How about quit() or ctrl+d, and it that doesn't work I would just reboot the device

Strange that the help doesn't show you any useful information. How about quit() or ctrl+d, and it that doesn't work I would just reboot the device
Neither of them worked.Currently, I can type
Code:
reboot
or
Code:
reset
to restart back to normal mode.
You can enter
Code:
fiq
to enter the fiq debugger mode.

Let's leave it at present. The problem is not very important.

Another option to quit the program is find it's process ID and to kill that. You could bring up a console with Ctl+Alt+F4 (or substitute any available F# function key), or another terminal, then run ps and kill:
Code:
ps aux | grep <name-of-command-you-used-to-run-fiq>
kill <PID-of-above-command>
If "kill" doesn't kill it, you can try "kill -9 <PID>"

The console command will quit the FIQ debugger.

This is not a normal process; it's part of the kernel.

Members online