HP LIP Toolbox

Nik-Ken-Bah

Reaction score
Credits
I have a HP printer/ scanner and was required to use my Vindows driven laptop to access DR HP but not anymore finally was able to locate HP LIP Toolbox in my Software manager. Found it by a fluke as I when I refreshed the packages it contains and just browsed the accessories list and there it was sticking out at me like the proverbial DB's and immediately installed it. Now I have everything I need to do maintenance on me printer - scanner. It keeps an eye on my ink levels and I can run a clean op when and as required.
I am happy that HP supports its products run on the LInux based OS's.
So I only need the laptop now to access my router which is based on Linux but its :eek:controls are designed for the one that had forty plus years to make a superb OS and failed miserably at it, yeah you know the one.
Might be an idea me thinks that I get in touch with Mikrotek and have a yarn with them about upgrading their controls to run on the same system their router does.
Then I can truly become propriety free and become fully FOSS'ed

DB's......the majority of folk on this forum will scratch their....ummm.....heads at that one

DB's......the majority of folk on this forum will scratch their....ummm.....heads at that one
The closest I can come is Database.
TC

:D Nga whakatauki kurii whakatauki :D

Members online

Latest posts