I can't boot live usb Kali Linux, nor install the system: Erro amdgpu requires firmware installed.

vepo

Reaction score
Credits
Good Morning,

I ask for help:

I am unable to boot Kali Linux via Live USB, install it, or enter the command prompt.
When booting it via live usb, the screen freezes giving the information: Erro amdgpu requires firmware installed.

Note: My video card is an RTX 570.
I saw on the Kali forum that it is possible to put a firm folder on the usb drive for installation, but I don't know which file folder I will download.

Welcome to the forums, Why Kali?
Do you have experience using it? I ask because it is not suitable as a general desktop or gaming build and so doesn't include all the drivers that most other distributions offer, and you need to be Linux proficient to use it, If you want to learn pen-testing you do not need Kali, the "Tools" can be added to almost any Linux distribution, or you could try one of the other 5 Pen-testing distributions

English, please

English, please
Thanks for the sugestion!

I believe I will install another Linux distribution, as you said. But I still want to solve this problem!

I'm studying security testing, and I need to learn how to resolve these conflicts.

I'm studying security testing, and I need to learn how to resolve these conflicts.
As i said you do not need Kali for learning pen-testing, the "tools" are the same ones used in any Linux,
Now I will make a suggestion to you, try Parrotsec [link below] it has a fuller desktop and all the tools, with the added benefit of a friendlier and more helpful forum, they also offer lots of written guidance and professional certification if you wish.
Select the security version,
[OK so I am bias, you may see me hanging around their forums]

Members online

Latest posts