I can't donwload bitcoin core. It says error disk space is low.

Rachmani3652

Reaction score
Credits
Anybody know how to fix this problem? Must I delete items from my host machine or my guest machine. This has never happened to me before. Please and thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-24_19-49-13.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-24_19-49-13.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 353
Nice screenshot.
Any idea what your actual disk space usage is?
From what little I can see there - there may be a hint to what is possibly going on.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I would advise you to take some time to first learn some basic Linux system administration(RCHSA) which contain these objectives. The question you are asking here is pretty simple which you would be able to figure out yourself if you knew some basic linux system administration whether it by an online training course, by buying a linux administration book or by learning by just doing and figuring it out for yourself by using other online resources. Since you really seem eager and passionate about Kali and hacking I would advise you to do so, you would really help yourself a lot that way. Just some friendly advise ;)

These Objectives would probably help you figure out the problem you are running into now:
- Create and configure file systems
- Configure local storage

Going back to your problem. Where are you trying to install bitcoin core, how big is the partition where you are installing it on, and where is that partition mounted. Start by running this in the terminal to show your what your filesystem usage is:
Code:
df -h

Last edited:
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I would advise you to take some time to first learn some basic Linux system administration(RCHSA) which contain these objectives. The question you are asking here is pretty simple which you would be able to figure out yourself if you knew some basic linux system administration whether it by an online training course, by buying a linux administration book or by learning by just doing and figuring it out for yourself by using other online resources. Since you really seem eager and passionate about Kali and hacking I would advise you to do so, you would really help yourself a lot that way. Just some friendly advise ;)

These Objectives would probably help you figure out the problem you are running into now:

Going back to your problem. Where are you trying to install bitcoin core, how big is the partition where you are installing it on, and where is that partition mounted. Start by running this in the terminal to show your what your filesystem usage is:
Code:
df -h
I was thinking something more along the lines of this.
READ: How To Get Help!
Trying to 'encourage' without spoon feeding.

Code:
df -h
Thanks. I'll read the pdf on kali linux I have. I do need to learn the basics first. I agree with you.

Thanks. I'll read the pdf on kali linux I have. I do need to learn the basics first. I agree with you.
Can you still give us an out put of:
Code:
df -h
And then tell is where you are trying to install bitcoin core, so we can try and help you with what you are running into.

Members online