I can't remember

JNG

Reaction score
Credits
There was this game I played when I was young but I can't remember the name of it, It's a game with two different groups, your side and the enemy, they are all pink and round but with different costumes, and they shot at each other with different weapons, one was a rc airplane that dropped bombs then crashed into the land, can anyone help me know the name of it? (And also it was a 2d game.)

It may help if you define 'young' - as that's something different for all of us. When I was young, there were no computer games. When other forum members were young, the PS2 was all the rage.

So, that's a huge difference in eras, especially technological eras.

It'd also possibly help if you told us what computer you played this on - like Windows, Mac, Amiga, Vic-20?

Is this a game you played on Linux? Was it a Windows game? On a Mac? Or was it an online game, perhaps a Flash game?

(I'm not a gamer, I'm helping you give the information needed so that a gamer can *possibly* help you. You're really vague and this is, well, a Linux forum.)

I'm pretty sure it was linux. At the beginning of every round there was a little message and it showed a robot one of the pink round guys.

Last edited:
Sorry for not responding in such a long time but, I was able to make the basic shape of what I can remember.
I cant remember2.png

Members online