I have a problem when I turn on the computer, the system does not work and a message appears busybox v1.35.0

CH akashi

Reaction score
Credits
downloaded the system as Kali on the hard disk, and after working with it, I entered a command for a few days, and it caused me this problem, and after that I was not accepted by the command. fask And after some meaning, it became clear to me that an order must be used fask.ext4 -nf /dev/sda1 But the problem is that he tells me files(0.6% non-contiguous) 5047089/121846272 blocks And after giving an order blkid It shows me that the problem is in sda 1And the sda5 and guy sda5 I do the same thing and I get this message
IMG_20221205_123131.jpg

You said that you entered a command for a few days and it caused you this problem.
What command did you enter?

Do you have a back up?

Not sure if this is the fix or not but seems close to what you have going on.

Since your system is stuck at the initramfs prompt read this:

Linux Mint initramfs Prompt at Boot​

Last edited:
You said that you entered a command for a few days and it caused you this problem.
What command did you enter?

Do you have a back up?
أI want to say that I entered a command, and at the same time this happened, I wanted to reset the settings to the initial position
Commode is fdisk Something important that command is fdisk

Use English.

Do not double post.

Definitely do not triple post.

Left this one open and moved it it to the right (Kali) sub-forum.

أI want to say that I entered a command, and at the same time this happened, I wanted to reset the settings to the initial position
Commode is fdisk Something important that command is fdisk
Running fdisk normally doesn't make a Linux operating system unbootable.

If you can't remember what you did in the settings you can use your backup to restore the system or perform a fresh installation.

Did you try the tutorial for what to do at the initramfs prompt?

downloaded the system as Kali on the hard disk, and after working with it, I entered a command for a few days, and it caused me this problem, and after that I was not accepted by the command.
Clearly Mr. Robot does not know what he is doing, start with Linux Mint or Ubuntu first.

Clearly Mr. Robot does not know what he is doing, start with Linux Mint or Ubuntu first.
I have to agree. Kali Linux is not geared towards Linux noobs.

Members online