I started another website :)

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
Lately i've been all about the chatgpt stuff, bard, etc.. I think there are a lot of people in the tech industry that use AI in their jobs.. I know I'll run trouble code by them for help.

Anyway - if you're interested, check it out: https://www.ai4work.net

(you'll see the look and feel will be familiar lol)

I bookmarked it and will try to visit it now and then, but it's likely to be above my paygrade. While I have done some programming, the last time I did so it was in C. Yeah...

Oh, it's not just for coding .. for anyone using it to make work easier. I mostly use it for brainstorming but it did help save me some time converting some code earlier today :)

I did have it write part of an article on sed, so there's that.

Reactions: Rob
Oh, it's not just for coding .. for anyone using it to make work easier. I mostly use it for brainstorming but it did help save me some time converting some code earlier today :)

I had ChatGPT write yahtzee in C++. Does that count as AI at work? haha

Reactions: Rob
And I opened another beer, so I will toast to your new website!

It's almost 5:00 (17:00) here!

I have some online stuff to do, but I have a Merlot I've never tried waiting for me tonight. (I actually have a pair of 'em, just in case I decide to get more stupid than normal.)

Speaking of beer, I only got halfway done the updates on the site earlier during meetings. Did the apt upgrade which is always scary on webservers, but haven't rebooted yet or updated php which was the main reason for doing this :)

I'm sure i'll get to it later tonight haha .. doing outside stuff currently while it's light out later.

Oh, that's where the beer comes in. Don't fret, everything is backed up - the only thing to worry about is a little downtime :)

I'm up to PHP v 8.1 on one site, though moving to 8.0 broke some stuff.

its 23-10 here and time for bed, I will raise a glass to you tomorrow

good luck

Sorry Rob, no beer today, so I raised a G&T to you

The site appears to be down and showing a domain registrar page.

Well, at some point someone might be willing to buy the domain name. You've got that going for you.

Florida.jpg

Great Florida Beer

Members online

Latest posts