i tried every linux distro but not working i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
been doing a bit more snooping..
Intel have issued a patch for gen 11 processors but it it should work with drivers in Kernel 5.10 or higher
did you try the release candidate for mx , yes i know its says up to gen 10, but it might work [al be it with dodgy graphicsthats what the patch is for ] you could then try installing the intel patch
And yes your suggestion with MX linux it worked fine with no problem idk why

been doing a bit more snooping..
Intel have issued a patch for gen 11 processors but it it should work with drivers in Kernel 5.10 or higher
did you try the release candidate for mx , yes i know its says up to gen 10, but it might work [al be it with dodgy graphicsthats what the patch is for ] you could then try installing the intel patch
Installing intel patch ? How ?? And thank you

Ok.. now if MX is working fine and the graphics are fine..then leave it alone , you may not need the patch

Woo
Ok.. now if MX is working fine and the graphics are fine..then leave it alone , you may not need the patch
Yes okay thank you i want to install airgeddon for evil twin that why a afraid that mx won't install the packages correctly

In theory any linix distribution can be installed with any application,but you may have to install some dependencies, if so you should get a warning when installing your apps telling what.

Oh and if your intended use is hacking, please do not ask questions on this forum as we do not condone the practice

Bwiz

In theory any linix distribution can be installed with any application,but you may have to install some dependencies, if so you should get a warning when installing your apps telling what.

Oh and if your intended use is hacking, please do not ask questions on this forum as we do not condone the practice

Bwiz
Thanks bro

A 'soft lockup' is defined as a bug that causes the kernel to loop in kernel mode for more than 20 seconds without giving other tasks a chance to run.
The watchdog daemon will send an non-maskable interrupt (NMI) to all CPUs in the system who, in turn, print the stack traces of their currently running tasks.

Some kernels allow you to adjust the soft lockup threshold by running the command:

Code:
echo time > /proc/sys/kernel/softlockup_thresh

Where time is the number of seconds after which a soft lockup is reported. The default is generally 10 or 20 seconds. So you can change that to up to a maximum of 60 seconds - I would try 30 and see what happens - so the command would look like this -
Code:
echo 30 > /proc/sys/kernel/watchdog_thresh
Hey thanks but i can boot through kali im stuck in loading

As a general policy, we don't generally allow hacking support or questions.

There's a fine line here, as we do allow whitehat questions. Then, we often answer questions where we don't know the motivations of the person asking.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online