If you like weird browsers, Nyxt 2.0 is out.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits

I've played with it a few times. I just can't get the hang of it, or at least I can't come up with a way to fit its features into my workflow.

I would have taken you or a Lynx or Elinks person ;)

LOL I have used both! I much prefer a browser with all the bells and whistles, like tabs and extensions.

LOL I have used both! I much prefer a browser with all the bells and whistles, like tabs and extensions.

With the 50+ tabs you have permanently open, all that ringing must be cacophonous. ;)

LOL I only have ~40 open right now (in this browser).

Selection_131.png

I know where everything is by position and icon. So, it works for me. There's no real hesitation when I open one of the existing tabs, I know which ones I want. That's really all I need to say, that it works for me.

With all your tabs, you might like Vivaldi's double-stacked tabs feature.

With all your tabs, you might like Vivaldi's double-stacked tabs feature.

I actually do use Vivaldi. It's my third preference browser, so I generally have it open. This exact moment in time is a bit of a rarity - I just rebooted, so I've hardly got anything open. I will open Vivaldi when I need it - later today to check some stats.

I think I might just be set in my ways. I've been doing it this way for years, so I'm used to it.

Staff online

Members online