Anyone suffer from drug addiction and alcohol?

if you research the topic of "habits" there are ways to make an impact and at least bring drinking to an acceptable level. Its only a small step from a sophisticated wine drinker considred pillar of society to a wino and the other way around . Don't make the objective to stop drinking; just rein it in a bit .What was going on immediately prior to starting at 21 ?
Oh you're woke captain-sensible lol I thought you would be sleep but I forgot it depends where you are in the world.

probably at its most basic having a drink is about feeling good; therefore it may be filling some hole.

Looking at events prior to taking up drinking may give you a few clues.

Oh you're woke captain-sensible lol I thought you would be sleep but I forgot it depends where you are in the world.
9.38 am her uk going out to recycle yard after finishing coffee. Then its setting up barbecue daughters birthday; <= 6 friends coming around lets see how disciplined i am today . Wine and beer available. Time to delve into json a bit deeper before i go .

Wow. You're right. My chronic social anxiety and panic attacks since the second grade probably have something to do with it. Being beat by my mother like i was a criminal with anything she could get her hands on for 4 years until age 12 when my father called cps probably had something to do with it.

9.38 am her uk going out to recycle yard after finishing coffee. Then its setting up barbecue daughters birthday; <= 6 friends coming around lets see how disciplined i am today . Wine and beer available. Time to delve into json a bit deeper before i go .
Why the recycle yard? To make a few dollars?

are you like Michael jackson ? he could play to something like 500K people at a stadium but shy in a house with a few people

Happy birthday to her. How old is she turning?

Wow. You're right. My chronic social anxiety and panic attacks since the second grade probably have something to do with it. Being beat by my mother like i was a criminal with anything she could get her hands on for 4 years until age 12 when my father called cps probably had something to do with it.
you can explore that by writing as a title " chronic social anxiety" at top of page then write about twenty words that come to your mind and write them down. Then link into groups of association

Last edited:
you can explore that by writing as a title " chronic social anxiety" at top of page then write about ten words that come to your mind and write them down
I'll try that today. See what's in my brain.

Staff online