Anyone suffer from drug addiction and alcohol?

Just remember that you opened the door to this subject :)

You could either have nil replies, or you can expect to get some friendly advice.

This forum comprises a community where people can come to "know each other" albeit in a cyber fashion, and a lot of us come to care about each other's wellbeing, not just whether you like or use the same Linux as I.

Be well.

Wizard
I'm here to help people too. If I can. I'm still studying Kali Linux.

I'm a drunk and am chairing a meeting tonight. I need one.
Evidence my last post.

Honesty. Open-mindedness. Willingness. = HOW it works.

Listen to this with an open mind.

If one cannot believe in the possibility of a Higher Power,
don't waste your time or mine!

Am ignoring everybody for now till I get my head on straight!
Man that thing is an hour long. I'll listen to it when I have time and I'm bored though. I'll make time for it. Yes I believe in a higher power.

well let me first put my psychologist hat on.Ok @Rachmani3652 just rest a minute now on that nice looking couch ;no thats what it seems like from your context when you are under influence it may not how others see it . How do you feel about that ?
Wow. That's true. I forgot about that concept. Other people may not see me the way I see myself. Some do though.I just had an epiphany. Thank you Dr. Captain-Sensible. Jk

Last edited:
well let me first put my psychologist hat on.Ok @Rachmani3652 just rest a minute now on that nice looking couch ;no thats what it seems like from your context when you are under influence it may not how others see it . How do you feel about that ?
You must have studied psychology in college

You already have a wonderful quote from a scientist I admired immensely from my childhood - in your signature.

Philosophy and Psychology are intricately connected.

Perhaps you are more of a psychologist than you give yourself credit for?

Chris

You already have a wonderful quote from a scientist I admired immensely from my childhood - in your signature.

Chris

Chris
Yes I'm big into psychology. I used to sit in the attic and read my stepmother's psychology and sociology college books when I was a teenager. And Marie Curie. Yeah I love that quote. I like people that are great at their craft.

Chris
You a ethical hacker?

Chris
you wear kevlar?

Wow. That's true. I forgot about that concept. Other people may not see me the way I see myself. Some do though.I just had an epiphany. Thank you Dr. Captain-Sensible. Jk
I'm a drunk and am chairing a meeting tonight. I need one.
Evidence my last post.

Honesty. Open-mindedness. Willingness. = HOW it works.

Listen to this with an open mind.

If one cannot believe in the possibility of a Higher Power,
don't waste your time or mine!

Am ignoring everybody for now till I get my head on straight!
I hope it not an AA meeting since you will not be setting a good example.

@captain-sensible
Are you familiar with that old American saying, "Hope in one hand and 5%*!+ in the other and see which one fills up first?"

@Rachmani3652 -- 'kevlar" -- a good one! LMAO!

Much better now, guys! (or should I say 'blokes'?)

I don't drink anymore, but when I did I used to put a lime(y) in certain drinks. You must be talking about something different.
Of olde British sailors on long trips used to get scurvy.then they found taking lime on trips solved the problem and British became known as limey's.do you know USA saying...I hardly know any USA sayings because I'm a Brit in in UK I do like a slice of lime in my beer- must be genetic

On rachmani3652 you can find yourself drinking a lot just out of habit; so first thing to work out has drinking become an addiction or is it a habit

You must have studied psychology in college
real knowledge comes not from reading a book but when you experience something and gain insight. You can study people and gain psychology knowledge. I went one better i went through hypnotherapy and it opened up a can of worms

Staff online