I'm Thinking About Upgrading the Hardware of My Lenovo X200 Laptop/Tablet

• Thread starter Deleted member 111282
  • Start date
Let me guess, most of your friends are Chinese?

ROFL, sorry, I had to take it, that line was begging me to take it. XD
Seriously, relax. I wasn't accusing you of anything. I love Chinese, too, I regularly eat Chinese (see, context). Oh, :sigh: this world is so friggin' over sensitive, context is soooooo forgotten. Everyone is so fcking scared someone is pointing the discrimination card at them.

Anyhoo, dude, you totes misunderstood me. I meant "anti-Chinese" market/products. Don't be so paranoid/scared someone thinks you're the R-word, and if they do, fck them, don't let sensitiveness and politics rule you. It's their problem if they missed nuance. :double sigh: It's so sad we gotta be so mindful of our language. I'm the last person I know IRL that when asked about how my choice of words may "trigger" (offend) people, I say IDGAF.

I think we owe an explanation...
Before clicking on the spoiler button below, please read the terms and conditions below it, By reading the below spoiler, you agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and are bound by them.
Kay, redacting 1 line as it may be considered offensive. The rest has zero politics (less than half the other stuff in some threads lately)
Code:
When I asked why ya don't like Chinese,
[I redacted this line, just to appease]
I meant it all in pure contexts,
Specific to the thread's tech subjects,
Now if I meant you were a racist, I'd just have said:
"Boy, you hate Chinamen, what's wrong in your head?"

Now I ain't prepared to watch what I say,
I don't give a fck about this age and day,
Them sensitives can stick it where the sun don't shine,
Coz censoring speech is where I'm drawin' the line!

Gotta problem with me? Well I got 2:
One's not me, and the others are you
Think my insensitiveness is a curse?
Well society's hypocrisy 10x worse!

Apologist, sensitive, politically correct,
All that shit just worsens the effect...
Of division and all human bonds which break,
Which are built on pretext and feelings that're fake.

We are what we are, worm food in the end,
It don't matter if your black, white, or even a blend,
And to all the very sensitive people out there,
I promise you this: the maggots don't care,
No matter your demographic, when you dead, you're done,
Destiny's something that no one can out run!

So don't be afraid to say what's true,
And don't cower in fear, for just being you,
Don't fear wrong context to a panicked state,
Don't say you "love" <3 those who people say you hate.

I'd choose right over popular any fcking day,
But you're free to disagree, in your unique way,
I can't force you to be right through agreeing with me,
But I'll pray your eyes open one day so you can see...

W E
L I V E
I N
A
S O C I A L
M A T R I X

And I'm a hypocrite for my disclaimer, too,
But at least I'm admitting it, what about you!

:mic drop:

Terms and Conditions (see below spoiler):
By reading the contents of the above spoiler, you agree to the following terms:

Users and Staff:
1. This is not personally targeted at you or any individual parties, but society in general and that the use of "you" in all forms is non-specific and generalised as well.
2. You further attest that you understand satire and are of at least consenting IQ for your country or region.
3. You will in no way hold me accountable or liable for emotional distress or disease caused by the truth.
4. You will take no action against me and uphold that this is satire, neither politics nor anti-politics.
5. You will not eat bananas nor logan berries between the hours of 17h00 and 19h00 every 4th Wednesday, GMT, as calculated counted from the 1st Wednesday of each year being January 1st, 00h01, GMT

Staff:
6. In the event you choose to redact anything in this post, you shall clearly mark that segment "redacted", while leaving this post and these terms intact and unredacted (that is "dacted").
7. In the even of the above, you shall award me the title of "Lord of Chaos" to be displayed next to my forum name at all times.
8. Regardless of any existing terms or local laws to your country, you agree to be bound by these terms and attest full mental capacity and legal age to do so.

PS: I also despise all forms of human and animal exploitation. Sadly, money talks, ethics walks. And ~100 years from now, my opinion won't matter, humans will be extinct for all the shite we did to this planet.

I'll admit I overreacted at first

Lol, s'okay, everyone is walking on eggshells these days. World's gone mad. Wanna know my secret to not going insane? I already am (of course that & the satire could be a cover for low self image issues... but it's prolly just that I'm batshit insane).

Lol, s'okay, everyone is walking on eggshells these days. World's gone mad. Wanna know my secret to not going insane? I already am (of course that & the satire could be a cover for low self image issues... but it's prolly just that I'm batshit insane).

I'm surprised you're not Heath Ledger's Joker. WHY... SO... SERIOUS?????

Actually that was Mark Hamil's Joker, lol. Kudos for catching the basic character nonetheless.

Members online