Introduction

AMFA

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone, I am just getting into LINUX. I am from the USA midwest I am very much looking to learn as much as I can about linux as I am looking to get into the cybersecurity industry (currently going to classes).

I was a big Mac fan until I discovered Linux. Thanks everyone and if I may be of any assistance please feel free to reach out.

Welcome to the forum and Linux :)

Welcome and congradulations on going to classes for cybersecurity.

Which Linux distro are you running now?

Welcome and congradulations on going to classes for cybersecurity.

Which Linux distro are you running now?
Running Ubunto on my wifes desktop, just ordered a Dell and Im looking at the diffrent distros to see what may work best to use daily as well as become better. Was looking at Mint but there are so many jeez I really dont know lol

Running Ubunto on my wifes desktop, just ordered a Dell and Im looking at the diffrent distros to see what may work best to use daily as well as become better. Was looking at Mint but there are so many jeez I really dont know lol
Cool!
I've seen Dell's do very well over the years with Linux.

Mint is nice if you are new to Linux and it only takes about 15 minutes to install.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and Welcome aboard!

welcome

Welcome indeed. Feel free to just jump in and participate. We love questions, even if they seem like silly questions. We're easily amused.

G'day and Welcome @AMFA

G'day @AMFA - I've already welcomed you in one of your Threads, but glad to see you found your way here (albeit weeks ago, lol).

Wiz

Staff online