Is there a way to get rid of this? (Dolphin file browser question)

N

Nymidion

Is there a way to remove the "Do not ask again" checkbox? I only ask because I have the annoying tendency to accidentally check it at times when I delete something quick and I'd rather always be prompted.

y9hm8i8.jpg

As far as I know you can't remove or hide that checkbox. But if you accidentally check it, you can enable again the prompt by going to Control > General > Confirmations.

There is one way, but it requires advanced programming skills. I do not understand C/C++ well enough to specifically show you how. Simply, get the source code, re-program, compile, and then enjoy.

Other than that, there is no other way. Good question though.

Welcome to Linux.org! I hope you enjoy the site. The latest articles and tutorials are posted on the main page (Linux.org). If you see a post that you like or that helped you, click "Like" at the bottom of that particular post. If you asked a question and someone answered the question to your satisfaction, click "Best Answer". Enjoy the site and feel free to ask any Linux-related question. You can also use the forums to post ideas or hold debates about Linux.

Staff online

Members online