Is there any issue with Wordpress on Debian 10? Wordpress keep hanging.

ashraf24

Reaction score
Credits
Hello there friends,

I am an Energy engineer and a developer. I usually work with Java, C++, PHP, and CSS to develop websites, or work with themes to design websites like glintylab or aquamacho which are my latest projects.

I know for sure my hosting is also fast. I don't know why I get a pop of "kill the page, or wait" whenever I try to work on WordPress. The laptop is powerful, it never lags, but for some reason it is not responding well with WordPress.

• I am using paid caching plugins
  • Paid theme (GP-PREMIUM)
  • The laptop is brand new
  • Hosting is also fast
  • Illustrator, and premiere works fine
  • It hangs and becomes slow whenever I work with WordPress, and my laptop gets hot.
Is there something wrong with my laptop or is there any issue with Debian? I don't know why it is happening.

I am facing slow hard drive problem as well.

Can you guys guide me what to do?
PageSpeed Insights - Google Chrome 10_2_2021 7_56_24 PM.png

PageSpeed Insights - Google Chrome 10_2_2021 7_55_53 PM.png

It shouldn't have anything directly to do with Debian. That should be fine.

Are you using cPanel?

Don't take this the wrong way but you should be using Wordpress dev locally using something like Apache. My opinion is that any chink in a webs armoury against attack is too much.

When you have Wordpress running locally then you can harden it and subject it to all possible tests of hacking; then you upload to live

On both your sites i can access your admin login dialogue box , which if i was still using Wordpress personally i would make sure that woudn't happen.

I'm guessing that I could also get a user login name via User enumeration; you can limited brute force attacks by other limitation means but why not go for "belt and braces" security and implement ALL defences ?

if your into coding i wrote a CMS on top of codeigniter4 - its really rough and ready, totally un-sophisticated compared to W.P but :

login page can be hidden
it has a captacha
logins via a sessions are limited to 5 attempts via the php frameword

Lol, I had exact the same issue on my blog, https://projectorwar.com. I resolved the issue by uninstalling the plugins one by one. In my case, it was caching plugin. I advise you disable your caching plugin. Thnks

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts