Is this our super Mod ?? [may go over the heads of the under 65's]

Brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
mod scooter.jpg

now post your favorite picture of vehicles over accessorised or with weird paint jobs, or even over the top fashions of the past

Damn it... I should learn to read first. I immediately opened @Lord Boltar's image and then spent a few minutes confirming that it was a '69-ish Chevelle. The '69 had the weirdness around the headlights.

I could have saved some time...

The turbo lag in that thing must be terrible. When it kicks in, I bet it's a rocket in a straight line. It looks like something you'd see on Roadkill. And the driver's visibility must suck.

Judging by the rear tires, they probably only use it for going in straight lines.

Damn it... I should learn to read first. I immediately opened @Lord Boltar's image and then spent a few minutes confirming that it was a '69-ish Chevelle. The '69 had the weirdness around the headlights.

I could have saved some time...

The turbo lag in that thing must be terrible. When it kicks in, I bet it's a rocket in a straight line. It looks like something you'd see on Roadkill. And the driver's visibility must suck.

Judging by the rear tires, they probably only use it for going in straight lines.
I was thinking Mad Max myself

Is that a Fiero?

The white (caution, I'm partially colorblind) car in front of it is a 57ish Chevy.

It looks like it's also meant to go fast in a straight line, with quite a tall wheelie. The angle on those wheelie bars tell me that driver isn't seeing a damned thing when it's full-send!

Members online