Kali Linux Revealed - free ebook

Condobloke

Credits
An offer of an Olive branch is to do or say something in order to show that you want to end a disagreement with someone:

captain-sensible

Credits
tempted by the dark side i've been ...grunt actually i use Kali live and you might call me a bit of a white hatter on the side.

fear is the path to the dark side.... once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will....

Last edited:

VP9KS

Credits
tempted by the dark side i've been ...grunt actually i use Kali live and you might call me a bit of a white hatter on the side.

fear is the path to the dark side.... once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will....
Ah, master Yoda!;)

sp331yi

Credits
Origin of the distro name, 'Kali?'
No wonder, the strife, if it's the Age we live in.

Condobloke

Credits
the strife,
..,......and the people who attempt it without any basic Linux knowledge, and up in "more strife' than Ned Kelly (famous(infamous) Australian Bushranger....eventually shot to death....OR, for our USA friends...Speed Gordon: the name under which American comic superhero Flash Gordon was for a long time known in Australia. Hence the slang phrase in more trouble than Speed Gordon – in other words, in a lot of strife."

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts