Kali Linux Revealed - free ebook

An offer of an Olive branch is to do or say something in order to show that you want to end a disagreement with someone:

tempted by the dark side i've been ...grunt actually i use Kali live and you might call me a bit of a white hatter on the side.

fear is the path to the dark side.... once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will....

Last edited:
tempted by the dark side i've been ...grunt actually i use Kali live and you might call me a bit of a white hatter on the side.

fear is the path to the dark side.... once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will....
Ah, master Yoda!;)

I feel too many people jump into Kali Linux for the tools, but most of them fall short because they don't take the time to learn the basics first.
@Rob
@captain-sensible
I agree. The same could be said for Pop!_OS, it appears to me.

Origin of the distro name, 'Kali?'
No wonder, the strife, if it's the Age we live in.

the strife,
..,......and the people who attempt it without any basic Linux knowledge, and up in "more strife' than Ned Kelly (famous(infamous) Australian Bushranger....eventually shot to death....OR, for our USA friends...Speed Gordon: the name under which American comic superhero Flash Gordon was for a long time known in Australia. Hence the slang phrase in more trouble than Speed Gordon – in other words, in a lot of strife."

I am using Kali right now and its almost the exact same thing as ubuntu as they are both based off the same thing. The only difference is the cool wallpaper and the tools that it comes with. The thing is if you dont know anything theirs a million tools and you dont know what to do with them. The better way to learn is to use ubuntu and install tools as you need them in order to learn each of them. Plus some programs on kali are out of date and you end up uninstalling them anyways.

Members online