'Law & Order: SVU' actor Richard Belzer dead at age 78

• Thread starter Deleted member 137406
  • Start date

RIP I enjoyed his work for decades. :(

I admit, I'm an unusual American - in that I don't think I've ever watched a full episode of Law And Order (any of them, though I do know they exist).

But, probably due to the many commercials, I did know who this guy was. To be on that show means he was a busy man for a while. They made a whole lot of episodes.

I don't think I've ever watched a full episode of Law And Order
me too, the OH must have watch them all at least 5 times over, wheere my office is I cant see the telly [thnk god] but i can still hear it. It is one of those programs I include with soaps, brain dead programs for the brain dead. give me anything factual everytime

24 seasons I believe.

That's a pretty long-lived show.

give me anything factual everytime

I prefer documentaries, really...

I've never been much of a TV watcher but I've had a TV on since the start of the pandemic. (It's a long story.) No, it's not on the news or anything like that. Like, right now I have the Military History channel on.

I prefer documentaries, really...
I like documentaries.

I like some TV shows and I'll watch the first two or three seasons after that I start getting board with the series and the seasonal changes.

That's a pretty long-lived show.
4th-longest in the US apparently behind The Simpsons and a couple of others.

The Simpsons

Oh, I forgot to add cartoons, though I've grown weary of them in my recent bout of TV watching. I am amused by some of those - such as The Simpsons.

Yep cartoons are cool.

I prefer the real old cartoons.

Some of the new cartoons are okay.

If you like old cartoons, you might like Animaniacs. They're the true successor to Looney Tunes. I used to watch 'em with my kids. I actually have all the DVDs from the show 'cause I'll sometimes watch 'em all by myself.

But, there's modern stuff like American Dad, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, or Solar Opposites. Those amuse me a little and they're better than watching the news. (I don't watch the news and am very selective about what I'll read for news articles. My life is so much more awesome this way.)

Members online