left click application menu

Leonardo_B

Reaction score
Credits
i running linux mint 20.2 xfce . i wanta know what application do i need ,configuration file or option do i need change so that i can get a left click application menu. Atm i have a right click

You should already have a left-click menu button on the bottom left (Mint logo).

Edit: Unless you want to swap the two... Bridge to cross if there.

You should already have a left-click menu button on the bottom left (Mint logo).

Edit: Unless you want to swap the two... Bridge to cross if there.
i removed the bottom xfce whisker menu . i looking more for left click on the middle of desktop

Off hand, then maybe look into 9menu. I've never used it, but it may be what you need as XFCE's context menu is built-in. Alternatively, you can use Fluxbox as your window manager. It's highly and easily configurable. You will lose certain ease-of-use and xfwm features, but you can customise Fluxbox to get most/all back.

Off hand, then maybe look into 9menu. I've never used it, but it may be what you need as XFCE's context menu is built-in. Alternatively, you can use Fluxbox as your window manager. It's highly and easily configurable. You will lose certain ease-of-use and xfwm features, but you can customise Fluxbox to get most/all back.
i do not mind using Fluxbox the main thing is when i purge xfce will i keep what i have left over from Linux mint default applications and can i move panel to left deskbar

i do not mind using Fluxbox the main thing is when i purge xfce will i keep what i have left over from Linux mint default applications and can i move panel to left deskbar

You can just swap the window manager without needing to remove/purge XFCE coz XFCE is modular.
Failing that, you could also just use XFCE panels or another dock/panel app.

Staff online

Members online