LFCS Exam

DawidBlom

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and from what I have seen their are not much on this topic, if there is please point me in the right direction but if not I would appreciate the replies.

I am about to schedule my LFCS Exam for next month. My background for the preparation is a beginners udemy course on linux, the edxLFS101 and the LFCS 201 essentials for sysadmin from the linux foundation.

If there are any people in the forum that has taken this exam please share your experience.

I just want to know simple things like can you ask the proctor to rephrase a question for you if you don’t understand it clearly and how advanced the tasks were. Not so much the stuff you had to do but more how advance you had to know the tools you are using.

Any and all useful advice would be great!

CptCharis

Hello @DawidBlom ,
I could advise you to enroll yourself in wizlabs (I don't know if this is an advertisement).
They have a course for RHCSA that it cost only 10 euro. I have enroll and I found it really good in contrast with so many courses there are out there.
I don't know the subjects for LFCS exam but I don't think that there are big differences.
Good luck with your exams.

jglen490

RHCSA would be strongly focused on RedHat Linux administration, whereas LFCS is a more generalized Linux administration cert. Some similarities, but definitely not the same. The OP would be better off following the Linux Foundation recommendations for training.

Alexzee

DawidBlom

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your input. I have checked all those places out and the documentation from LinuxFoundation, but to no avail. The only thing I have not done is phone them.

Alexzee

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your input. I have checked all those places out and the documentation from LinuxFoundation, but to no avail. The only thing I have not done is phone them.
When you have time give them a call.

Before you call them write down all of your questions so you'll be prepared.:)

Latest posts