Libreoffice base designer gun for hire

Eugor

Reaction score
Credits
I am way outside of my paygrade here, but looking for a gun for hire.
I know what I want, but it is outside of my current skillset and am looking for someone with more knowledge than me, to acomplish a goal.
My goal is to get a database set up in libreoffice base, or ms access for a database.
I have most of the parameters and information per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_design , But I am lacking in knowledge to actually design the database.
I work between Microsoft and open office so inter-platform design would be beneficial. Designing a database is a steep learning curve and I am looking for someone with more experience than me to achieve this goal.
If this is not an acceptable post, I trust the authorities will treat it accordingly.
If you are so inclined to help, please pm and I will provide more info.

Thank You

Your statements are unclear. This may be my fault, as I'm sipping peppermint schnapps.

But, you say you want a 'database designer' and then you say you want a 'database set up'.

So, my question is this:

Do you want an entirely new type of database that's somehow compatible with MS Access, LibreOffice, and does something unique that regular databases are unable to do?

Or, are you looking for someone to populate a database on your behalf?

Or am I off the mark completely?

Also...
If this is not an acceptable post, I trust the authorities will treat it accordingly.

Moderation is pretty lenient here, largely restricted to Wiz moving stuff from place to place in order to have good housekeeping.

Your statements are unclear. This may be my fault, as I'm sipping peppermint schnapps.

But, you say you want a 'database designer' and then you say you want a 'database set up'.

So, my question is this:

Do you want an entirely new type of database that's somehow compatible with MS Access, LibreOffice, and does something unique that regular databases are unable to do?

Or, are you looking for someone to populate a database on your behalf?

Or am I off the mark completely?

Also...

Moderation is pretty lenient here, largely restricted to Wiz moving stuff from place to place in order to have good housekeeping.
My statements are unclear. I was sipping Brandy when I wrote it. This will be a new database designed for a specific industry and business. After digging into it deeper over the past couple weeks, I have decided to learn and design it myself.
Thank you for your reply.

Members online