Limited: Come get a free copy of the Beyond Mankind game!

Consider it done. Please consider leaving a review and check your PM for the 3rd and final key.

Hi! Just wanted to stop by and thank you guys for your interest in the game. We hope you enjoy it and we're looking forward to your reviews!

If you need anything else or want to talk to us about the game, don't hesitate to message me here or to contact us through our social media. Thanks!

Hi! Just wanted to stop by and thank you guys for your interest in the game. We hope you enjoy it and we're looking forward to your reviews!

If you need anything else or want to talk to us about the game, don't hesitate to message me here or to contact us through our social media. Thanks!
Are Linux saves and Windows saves compatible?

The keys went slower than I expected, but they did go.

Thanks for sharing with us. We appreciate it.

From what i saw of it and what I read it's not my kind of game.
i would have loved to try it out for free but not a game I would have paid for unless I got it in a bundle.

i would have loved to try it out for free

The next time a game publisher posts here with a game ad, I'll do the same thing I did this time - which was ask 'em for a few keys to hand out to our members.

Dunno when that'll happen again, but I'll keep an eye out. It went slower than I expected - but that's not a bad thing, as it means people only asked for keys if they were going to at least try the game out for a while. I'd rather that than the keys going quickly because some folks have FOMO issues.

folks have FOMO issues.
yeah, you don't say, i have 2000 games on my main steam so it's not like i really need more games but i always love to try new games and i also live stream all the games i play so that's plush too.
i have set it up so it steams on Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook at the same time every time i play games.

i do also support indie games on Kickstarter 2 games I'm supporting ATM are

Retro Pixel-Art Mystery Adventure: Mercury Abbey
and
mina the hollower

I am not even remotely a gamer. I do play cribbage on my phone when I'm bored. A lot of games are played on the toilet, instead of reading shampoo bottles.

From what i saw of it and what I read it's not my kind of game.
i would have loved to try it out for free but not a game I would have paid for unless I got it in a bundle.
This is a bit of a late reply, but just wanted to let you know that if you want to try the game, we have a demo that shows the beginning of the story and might give you a better idea of what the game is about. :)

This is a bit of a late reply, but just wanted to let you know that if you want to try the game, we have a demo that shows the beginning of the story and might give you a better idea of what the game is about. :)

I can't say if this count for your game but most demo is based on the Alpha/Beta version of the game. That's why I don't like playing demo as a what kind of game this is that most or some of the problem i may have with the game may be fixed in the original game and the demo never get updated since it is a waste of time for most comapany.

I can't say if this count for your game but most demo is based on the Alpha/Beta version of the game. That's why I don't like playing demo as a what kind of game this is that most or some of the problem i may have with the game may be fixed in the original game and the demo never get updated since it is a waste of time for most comapany.
We actually keep our demo up to date, so that shouldn't be an issue. It has been updated with every patch we've released, so it's actually just like the full game in that regard. ^^

We actually keep our demo up to date, so that shouldn't be an issue. It has been updated with every patch we've released, so it's actually just like the full game in that regard. ^^
that's always something. :cool: then maybe if i find the time I'll check it out.
I'm a big Linux gamer i more or less stop playing on windows I am only doing that when visiting my friend since he doesn't have Linux on that pc I'm using while I'm there.
anyway, all my live gameplay can be found here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrNO2liFw3M85GZWP6e9CQg
when I'm getting the time to edit them it ends up here or that's the plane anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXyOvh6vRt5seHQqKruxWA

It wasn't much of a 'contest', as nothing was contested. You just had to ask for a key.

That said, by all means, buy the game. Some seemed to like it and, as you said, it's not a whole lot of money and all our copies have long since been given away.

Members online