Linux Administrator Opportunity at the University of Florida

TalentMercedes

Reaction score
Credits
Hi there :)

I am sure this isn't the typical post in the Linux community forum and IT professionals are constantly bombarded with job opportunities. But I had to give it a try! Please let me know if these types of posts are not appropriate (even for the off topic page).

The Univeristy of Florida has two open System Administrator / Programmer positions available and are looking to fill the role early next year.

We are looking for candidates with fundamental knowledge in DNS, Linux, and Python and have a strong interest in predictive analytics and open-source software. This individual would be part of the Infrastructure and Communications (ICT) team responsible for consolidating and standardizing IT infrastructure, optimizing all IT provided services. The position provides candidates the ability to be creative, solve problems and work with a dedicated team to support 16 colleges and impact more than 60,000 customers.

In addition to this, the University of Florida is one of the nation's top universities and is a great institution to be a part of. UF provides competitive benefits, opportunities to grow personally and professionally, and a diverse and exciting home in Gainesville, FL. UF Information Technology (UFIT) is comprised of seven divisions with well-established processes and committees designed to provide excellent IT services to support the innovation and growth of the University and it's communities.

We currently have two System Administrator/Programmer positions available and I strongly encourage you to apply to both: Click Here to go to the Job page

You can also learn more about the ICT by going to this website: https://it.ufl.edu/ict/

If you'd like to learn more about the position, don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to set up a quick exploratory phone call.

Mercedes Swan
mdswan [AT] ufl.edu

Members online

Latest posts