Linux and sp 7 and sp x

Yes i am very sorry it will not happen again. I can transfer the picture to my TV via wifi that should work right?
So should there be no problems with Linux distribution?

Yes i am very sorry it will not happen again. I can transfer the picture to my TV via wifi that should work right?
So should there be no problems with Linux distribution?
You mean you want to connect your laptop screen to your TV? You can do that by using an HDMI cable, although the laptop doesn't have HDMI I think thunderbolt 3 supports HDMI(You may want to check what cable you need for that). That shouldn't be a problem with any Linux distribution.

And you are sure that the performance is sufficient for emulating ps2 games?

And you are sure that the performance is sufficient for emulating ps2 games?
Yes because PS2 was released in 2000, normal graphics cards should be able to handle such old games.

Yes, it is also possible with Android and also with Apple devices. You just need a TV that can do it. So the Dell Latitude 7200-2Y76G also performs better than the surface pro x?

Specs look O.K., but not impressed by the detachable tablet-like, sort of laptop. And it's a bit pricey.

Eh, I'll just stay with my desktop PC. I don't do a lot of walking around with a computer.

but something is a little strange usually when you google things like linux on surface pro 3 or whatever you find a lot of posts and videos. but if I enter Dell latitude 7200 linux I find nothing just someone on reddit who asks if someone has already run on this device linux. So I explicitly ask again if linux distrubitions will run on this device? Because I can't give it back after the purchase.

but something is a little strange usually when you google things like linux on surface pro 3 or whatever you find a lot of posts and videos. but if I enter Dell latitude 7200 linux I find nothing just someone on reddit who asks if someone has already run on this device linux. So I explicitly ask again if linux distrubitions will run on this device? Because I can't give it back after the purchase.
I have no idea I don't have either devices. Let me put it this way, since I started using Linux roughly 10 years ago I have never taken the time to check if the hardware I was buying had Linux compability or issues with running Linux on it. I have never not been able to get something to work if I had bought something that didn't work out of the box after installing Linux.

Members online