-Linux Funny-

Hmm...

Your bottom-most gif...

The monitor is only partially on the tower (so that it'll fall when hit) and the other person doesn't react to any of it. So, I'm calling fake and staged.

But! Man, that's when they made tough/reliable keyboards. I bet that keyboard worked just fine after all that.

Hmm... Still oozes 'staged' like the zillions of Reddit posts, but I'll believe you.

There. You happy now? There gone.

Oh, you didn't have to delete 'em. I was just commenting on them. There's nothing wrong with staged stuff, so long as it's funny. Sorry if you thought otherwise. I was merely adding commentary.

Windows users

Barney_Gumble.png

Linux users

Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-bridge-crew.jpg

It would be interesting to see the KDE results with this parameter:
Code:
${color8}GPU VRAM: ${alignr}${exec nvidia-smi | grep % | cut -c 37-40}MiB

I do have another instance of Arch with KDE but IDK when I'll have the time to test it. My main instance of Arch with Cinnamon uses only 257 MB VRAM (of 6GB total). I made the above meme because a KDE with all fancy desktop effects turned off froze a few times - mostly when clicking "reboot" in the menu.
As for KDE's "beauty" - if anyone's viewing it as "beautiful", then they need glasses with higher dioptres or they lack of taste, LOL Those monochromic icons are anything BUT beautiful! The default colored icons are ugly too, they make me think this desktop was made by second grade flunkers.

According to one of the Manjaro Linux forum admins it's illegal to have a tv show character as a profile pic (avatar) and deserves a 24 hr ban! :D
The poor guy whose nickname is linux-aanus doesn't know it's called "being a fan of something", not "impersonation"! :D

Moved a funny meme here. We have this existing 'funny' thread, though it was hidden a couple of pages deep, so I could see why it'd be missed.

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found
traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that
their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.
Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American
archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story
published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of
250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an
advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the
British".
One week later, Australia's Northern Territory Times, reported the
following:
"After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern
Territory, aboriginal Billi Bunji, a self-taught archaeologist, reported
that he found absolutely fuck-all.
Billi has therefore concluded that 250 years ago,
Australia had already gone wireless..."
Makes me feel bloody proud to be Australian!

Tucker.jpg

For those of you who have watched Danny Phantom on Nickelodeon, you can see Tucker has his permanent record from Casper High on his computer. Knowing he's a tech wiz, I can bet he was using Kali, and used a password cracker to brute force his way into the school's computer network.

Last edited by a moderator: