Linux vpn problem

Thejoker1313

Reaction score
Credits
Hello,

I did install protonvpn app on my linux (gui). I did put the kill switch on so it does not connect to internet without vpn. So I did reboot my laptop and now I cannot login to protonvpn to connect vpn and now I cannot use internet because the killswitch I think.

How do I disable the killswitch or any other solutions?

The switch button on the right of the Quick Settings menu allows you to turn Kill Switch and Permanent Kill Switch on or off. If you activate Permanent Kill Switch, it will continue blocking external connections even if you log out of ProtonVPN.

I cannot find that kind of option in kali linux. Is there some commands to disable that on terminal?

Vpnkillswitch -d says that unknown command

And yes. I did enable killswitch from protonvpn and log out and reboot after that.... I guess that's the problem

has to be done through the GUI open Proton next to the Quick Settings menu just to the right of it is the switch
1623770741954.png

The problem is I cannot login back to protonvpn because I logged out and have the permanent killswitch on.

Thanks for answers. The command did work :) is there some setting or command how to prevent this from happening again with the kill switch? Last time I was not able to even log back in with the kill switch on

Thanks for answers. The command did work :) is there some setting or command how to prevent this from happening again with the kill switch? Last time I was not able to even log back in with the kill switch on
Not to my knowledge

Members online