Loc-OS – The Only AntiX Spin you will ever need? :)

Ziggi

Reaction score
Credits
As most will now from my other Topic - AntiX LXDE Video 79MiB RAM: Is it true? That Antix do not support LXDE and never will. So this Guy from Locos por Linux has shown them how to do it right. Antix get so, so angry about this – they banned my for my LXDE setup of Antix-22 Full and got me banned here too.

So yesterday while still banned I had a quick play with this Loc-OS…

https://loc-os.sourceforge.io/

I was surprised that my own LXDE setup of Antix-22 Full with over 150 apps at 160MiB RAM used is more efficient than his spin… but it is so nice to have a FULLY functioning FULLY customisable LXDE desktop back again…. All I need to do is figure out how to get rid of the other horrid themes and that horrid tint panel… and get rid of those crass, infantile colours….Barf out...

I will start off with the Classic Theme as there is a limit on picture files….
Classic-Menu-01.png

Classic-Menu-02.png

Happy New Year...

Finally we get to the ghastly neon theme....
Neon-Menu-01.png

Neon-Menu-02.png

Barf Out..

*sighs*

No, you got a temporary ban for attacking, harassing, baiting, etc... It just happened that it was directed at a mod. The results would have been the same, swifter even, had it been another user.

You were not banned for your operating system choices. You were banned for repeatedly posting baiting, antagonizing, etc...

I'm starting to think you're just not gonna fit in here. You know why you were banned and yet you are now choosing to lie about it. It was all made very clear.

Now, you're choosing to misrepresent that and are trying to stir up drama.

Attempting to stir up drama isn't gonna end well. If there's one thing we avoid here, it's drama. That said, there are all sorts of other forums that welcome drama. You might be better suited using one of those.

...are now choosing to lie about it.

That might be a little extreme - in all fairness, the OP may have an issue with perceiving criticism targeted at his behaviour as constituting a personal attack, it is not and it was not.

We have only 8 paragraphs or Rules here, and half of them are one and two lines. Other fora you may have visited or have yet to visit can have pages.

Our moderating style here is laissez-faire and I mean that not in its economic sense but in its literal meaning

"Let it be"

That being said, a part of those Rules say

All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members.

and

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

and

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

The OP, in joining this site, agreed to those terms and conditions.

Nuff said.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Members online

Latest posts