Logout takes longer than usual...

B

blackneos940

So, after the latest updates, the time it takes for me to Logout takes longer than usual, and the sound effect doesn't play....... :( It bothers me because this kind of thing is usually the precursor to Armageddon..... :( Any ideas on what exactly could be causing it.....? Shutdown works as it should, and plays the sound I set for when I exit the Desktop, be it Shutdown, or Logout..... :\

Please remind us what Distro/version you are using. Did you try the top command to see what processes are taking up the most CPU time, the most memory, or if one of them is somehow hung.

Please remind us what Distro/version you are using. Did you try the top command to see what processes are taking up the most CPU time, the most memory, or if one of them is somehow hung.
Ah, I'm sorry..... :) It's Kubuntu, and it's on a Acer C720 Chromebook..... :) I'm in Chrome OS right now, but I'll boot back into Kubuntu, so I can see what the issue is..... Thanks!..... :D

Ok, so here's what it got me..... I used the XFCE Terminal for this one..... :) It's constantly fluctuating, but I think that the 1-2 Zombie Processes might have something to do with this..... :)

Attachments

• Penguins Vs. Zombies.png
    Penguins Vs. Zombies.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 821
You are running "rainmeter.exe"??? This is a windows application, correct?

Try killing that process and logout. If not this then you may have to try killing processes, one by one.

You are running "rainmeter.exe"??? This is a windows application, correct?

Try killing that process and logout. If not this then you may have to try killing processes, one by one.
Yeah, it is..... :D But it works with Plasma, believe it or not..... :) But, here's the strange thing....... The problem seems to have gone AWAY..... o_O Don't know if I should be worried or not, but if I run into it again, I'll try exiting Rainmeter before I log out..... :3 Thank you, good sir....... I MEAN that..... :D Oh yeah, also, when I log out, I DID notice that Rainmeter is one of the last Programs to close.... At least, that's what that WINE dialog box told me..... :)

Members online