Looking to hire a freelance linux consultant.

jgithens

Reaction score
Credits
Hello,

Looking for a freelance linux consultant to hire.

Jeff Githens
Reyah Consulting, LLC

Moved to off-topic. This isn't really a support question or anything.

You're unlikely to find any help here. Try the normal channels for hiring people.

What do you mean by normal channels?

I have already had one promising person respond already.

Like Linked-In, UpWork, ZipRecruiter to name a few.

We have no way of vetting people here on this site and absolutely no features appropriate for a hiring site. You can try hiring people here, I won't stop you, but you have been warned that trying to do so may lead to less than optimal results.

Like Linked-In, UpWork, ZipRecruiter to name a few.

We have no way of vetting people here on this site and absolutely no features appropriate for a hiring site. You can try hiring people here, I won't stop you, but you have been warned that trying to do so may lead to less than optimal results.
Ah, perfect. I tried searching for where to find help but didn't know of an organization I could trust.

We are not that organization. We aren't "Linux", our admin just got a really valuable/useful domain name and the site has blossomed into what you see now.

We aren't affiliated with Linux in any way. We're just a support site full of Linux users that help other Linux users. We also tend to pop up in the #1 slot for search results which makes people think we're actually the Linux organization.

Members online

Latest posts