M.2 hat raspberry PI

I have the two towers you talked about And aluminum would look awesome.
I wish I would've got my case custom to my hardware. I want to build a much larger case for a couple of drives and possibly water cool.

Screenshot_20211004-202748_Chrome.jpg

Running a Ryzen 5 3600 6 core 12 threads and with the Evo tower and 1 fan it hangs in at 56c when running and 26c - 30c when Idle. Never have been much of an over clocker, just like a system that runs.

Done. Decided didn't need to extend the LED lights because the RGB lights up the Raspberry I cut into the case. The front plexi is attached by magnets, may change that.

pilight.jpg

I like how all the ports are at the rear looks so much better.
This a print or laser?

I want to make a case similar but with my screen name engraved on the sides with a large color display in the front.

20211006_063212.jpg

Frankenstein case

I like how all the ports are at the rear looks so much better.
This a print or laser?

Neither, it is just acrylic sheets from a hobby store. Was going to heat and bend into shape, but got too lazy to first make a jig and then use a heat gun to bend. So I cut them to size. The Raspberry is actually cut in using a wood burning iron that has different tips like points and flat blades. Then a clear platic sheet painted red 1 coat so it can still let light pass. I guess it can be a prototype. I am still thinking of using it as a template and doing it out of aluminum sheets. So less chunky corners which on the acrylic above need corner supports.

I can go to the next thickness of acrylic sheet if I make the heat and bend jig. I may also dabble in making a wooden case. Maybe get the Ice Cooler in the non tower version. I just like the chunky tower though.

Members online