make error 127

rooted

Reaction score
Credits
makerror127.png

Error 127 - file not found: the path you're using is incorrect. double check that the program is actually in your $PATH, and the relative path is correct -- remember that the current working directory for a random terminal might not be the same for the IDE you're using. It is looking for two folders 1) dir=/root and 2) dir=/home/rooted - that does not exist - Also you should not be in rooted localhost to run make

Error 127 - file not found: the path you're using is incorrect. double check that the program is actually in your $PATH, and the relative path is correct -- remember that the current working directory for a random terminal might not be the same for the IDE you're using. It is looking for two folders 1) dir=/root and 2) dir=/home/rooted - that does not exist - Also you should not be in rooted localhost to run make

So, how can i fix the $PATH ? i've already runned make as root and does not work, and the directory home rooted exists but i'm trying to run make at home rooted Downloads bitchx-1.2.1

open the terminal inside the bitchx-1.2.1 folder and run
Code:
bash ./configure --prefix=$HOME
Code:
bash ./make
Code:
bash ./make install

Members online