Microsoft web apps won't let me sign in

Strange I've always had mine on "Strict" as well and it never gave any problems. I'm that you were able to solve it after doing what advised by booting into the live environment of another distribution.

For some reason microsoft teams requires third party cookies and tracking enabled for it to work. If anyone else has the same issue try going into your browser setting and disable the built in security settings which block third party cookies and tracking.

Well doesn't that just say it all !!!
Is anyone seriously surprised that Microsoft "needs" third part cookies and Tracking enabled"""

Yet another blindingly good reason to stay with Linux.

@Knulller ........Is there any chance you can run the msoft stuff that you need in a Virtual Machine ?
I dont use VM's myself but there are plenty of people here who can guide you if that is a feasible option.

@Knulller ........Is there any chance you can run the msoft stuff that you need in a Virtual Machine ?
I dont use VM's myself but there are plenty of people here who can guide you if that is a feasible option.

Or maybe for less hassle, just a separate browser for using 365/teams. Let them collect all the third party cookies they want, as there will be zero!

I don't allow third party cookies and both the Office365 and the Teams website work both fine for me, as well as the Teams app so it's fine not running int a virutal machine.

Latest posts