My house smells like apple crisp...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
(It's delicious. Or it will be.)

I didn't want a birthday cake - I never really do. The missus' cooking is getting good and she made me apple crisp instead. I'm eagerly waiting for it to finish standing. Then, I shall eat it with whipped cream or maybe some vanilla ice cream.

I'm still one of the younger folks on the forum - just turned 64 - but eventually I'll be one of the oldest!

Also, I get so much automated mail that tells me happy birthday. Yes, I use my real birthday on various sites. I ain't scared.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Apple crisp is one of my favorites also - I too do not care for cake on my Birthday. Will take a piece of pie or apple crisp any day. you are just a youngin though.

you are just a youngin though.

I am okay with that.

And, apple crisp is delicious. The missus is many years my junior, so she'll probably stick candles in the apple crisp. I agreed to wait and not eat it fresh from the oven. Fresh from the oven with a scoop of ice cream over it is one of my favorite ways to devour entire pans worth of apple crisp. I should be fat, but I somehow manage to be pretty fit.

Happy birthday, I trust you had a good day

Brian

Happy birthday, I trust you had a good day

Brian

I have a good day pretty much every day. That's kinda my philosophy. Every day should be the best day ever. If it isn't the best day ever, do something different. Repeat that last step until it is the best day ever.

Have a good B'day, young fella !

Have a good B'day, young fella !

Don't mind if I do, thanks!

I ate enough apple crisp for four people. I went with whipped cream on top instead of ice cream.

Would you be feeling disposed to share the recipe ?

I think this is either the same as, or similar to Apple Crumble..?

Last edited:
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/happy-birthday-meme-gif-12.gif

It was a pretty good day. I didn't even get all that inebriated. Plus, I had apple crisp. Can't go wrong with that!

Thanks! I think it's no longer my birthday anywhere on the planet, but I see no good reason to stop celebrating.

Members online

Latest posts