My situation in the first two months of 2020. How do you feel???

W

warlockk

i've certainly had some challenges especially recently do to wifes critical illness . I do maintain my dry sense of humor though. Thus when someone in auto mode in a shop says how are you? i say not bad only borderline suicidal today

i've certainly had some challenges especially recently do to wifes critical illness . I do maintain my dry sense of humor though. Thus when someone in auto mode in a shop says how are you? i say not bad only borderline suicidal today
:)

well my wife is now out of critical and can at least now walk to the toilet by herself using a frame. Shes only 44. I of 62 was spoon fedding her using a T-spoon like a baby She does say though she has been given another chance of life, shes says born again . I can see an assessment of consideration of whats actually important in life coming

I'm sorry your wife was so ill and I'm happy for you both that she's getting better. You'll all be in my prayers.

well my wife is now out of critical and can at least now walk to the toilet by herself using a frame. Shes only 44. I of 62 was spoon fedding her using a T-spoon like a baby She does say though she has been given another chance of life, shes says born again . I can see an assessment of consideration of whats actually important in life coming
I am glad to hear that you folks have progress. my prayers and best wishes of godspeed for her recovery.
Best regards

I can see an assessment of consideration of whats actually important in life coming
Will keep You and your Wife in our daily prayers for a speedy recovery.

I've have health issues due to poor decisions in my younger days and now very thankful for each new day given to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks all comments ...its a complicated one severe anemia ; hospital consultant siad probsbly will find out its auto-immune. There is now now way to get her back to hosptial and doctor is now by phone call only. I happen to have a honors degree in cell biology so looking into posabilities myself. Plasmodium can be dormant for 4 years and kick off after anti-biotic. Did malaria test that was -ve. Put her on Pycnogenol and seen quite a dramatic improvement. My experience 2020 is like a baptism of fire cheese grater is for wimps compared to what i'm going through

Members online

Latest posts