• Thread starter Deleted member 101831
  • Start date

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
On National Donut/Doughnut Day, Dunkin' Donuts will give you a free doughnut. Maybe, but quite probably. Some will also give you a small hot coffee.

Most of them are franchise locations and not all franchisees opt-in to giving away free products. But, it's heavily advertised and nationally advertised, so most owners give away free doughnuts on that day.

(Why I know this is a long story, and a relatively mundane story.)

Oldhabbits

Reaction score
Credits
I also would like a free donut, though.... But I suspect they can 't send one or two to Belgium, aren't they ?

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
copshed.png

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I also would like a free donut, though.... But I suspect they can 't send one or two to Belgium, aren't they ?

I have no idea if they run the program internationally. You'd have to check your local market - where I'm guessing D&D operates. They operate internationally, so may have some in your country.

OP
D

Deleted member 101831

Never had a vegan donut / doughnut.

OP
D

Deleted member 101831

National Donut Day – June 4, 2021

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I think, I'm not sure - I'd have to double check, Dunkin is making you buy at least a small coffee for a free donut. I think they may have done it that way last year, but my memory is pretty fuzzy.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Yup. Gotta buy a beverage. It was just show up and get a free doughnut. Last year it was only with the purchase of a beverage, so at least a small coffee. It looks like it's the same this year.

OP
D

Deleted member 101831

Ya gotta have somethen to dunk your donut in right and can't think of nuthun better n coffee.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I'm a long ways from a Krispy Kreme. Dunkin is pretty common around here - but only if you drive into the city. There's nothing all that close.

Yeah, I just looked. The nearest Krispy Creme is ~100 miles away. The closest one is in Auburn, Maine.

OP
D

Deleted member 101831

Dunkin donuts is a lot better than Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

We have a few mom and pop donut / doughnut shops in our area that we frequent.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Yeah, I've had them. I agree that Dunkin is better. There's a local convenience store (picture a small town store that has everything from expensive groceries to gasoline) that has a bakery in the village. They make delicious donuts.

OP
D

Deleted member 101831

Krispy Kreme is amazing! I may have to stop by the local one.
Go for it as it is National Doughnut day.

I guess it comes down to ones personal tastes and for me Krispy Kreme is just way to much icing (sugar) on their doughnuts.

I like cake doughnuts although I'll eat most doughnuts I prefer the ones without icing / frosting I'm not a big sweets eater anyway.

LorenDB

Reaction score
Credits
I'm not complaining if you go with Dunkin'--more Krispy Kreme for me!

If you want a really good doughnut, try Krispy Kreme's raspberry filled doughnuts. Well, OK, probably any brand is good, but the raspberry filling is marvelous!

OP
D

Deleted member 101831

I'm not complaining if you go with Dunkin'--more Krispy Kreme for me!
:D :D :D

If you want a really good doughnut, try Krispy Kreme's raspberry filled doughnuts. Well, OK, probably any brand is good, but the raspberry filling is marvelous!
Yep any filled doughnut is good. :D

I like the blueberry doughnuts and chocolate doughnuts and any type of plain doughnuts the best.

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Members online