Need help

• Thread starter Ŧђэ Џή4ģı√эή1
  • Start date
Ŧ

Ŧђэ Џή4ģı√эή1

I need help gettin a Ip or Ddos tool i've looked and got maleware i need some help

Please tell us more. What are the basic specs of your computer? Which system/distro are you running?

We really don't support hacking on this forum. Just how to prevent it. If that is your intention please leave.

i'm gettin ddos'd and ive had all kinds of maleware and trojans flood my pc ive tried to get Gaurdions and stuff but like i said maleware I have Windows Xp im getting attacked by these mexican teams Z! ST and R5 im just about ready to shut my pc down and stay off i need some help

i'm gettin ddos'd and ive had all kinds of maleware and trojans flood my pc ive tried to get Gaurdions and stuff but like i said maleware I have Windows Xp im getting attacked by these mexican teams Z! ST and R5 im just about ready to shut my pc down and stay off i need some help
Well one thing would be to stop using Xp since it is no longer supported.

1) STOP using the Internet.

2) As @ryanvade says stop using Windows XP. (At least connecting it to the Internet)

3) Upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8 if you can. Or use FREE (as in free beer) Linux instead. Copy off everything you need to save first.

How much RAM have you got?

With that amount of RAM, if you convert to Linux you should be able to run any Distro.

You obviously should not connect your infected computer to the internet to download Linux. You can buy Linux disks quite cheaply from places like ebay.

Yep agree with above. When I changed to Linux I had a stable malware free system, I encourage you to make the change for peace of mind and more time spent on useful things not spent dealing with malware.

If you're still being DDoSed you may want to try changing your IP address. Unfortunately, a DDoS is going to affect your network through your router. Switching to linux will help stop the malware from working, but won't stop them from hammering your router if you have the same IP address.

If you can locate the subnets the attacks are coming from you can block that subnet range for a while until they eventually give up.

Try this guide:
http://lol.gamepedia.com/DDoS_Prevention_Guide#Determining_if_you_are_being_DDoS.E2.80.99d_or_not.

Members online

Latest posts