Need help

Xonions

Reaction score
Credits
So i was changing from gdm to lightdm using systemctl, I have done this before multiple times but not on gnome so I did not realize gnome needs gdm for its lock screen, so I was changing again from lightdm back to gdm, I did change it but accidentally I didn't realize I accidentally pressed tab and also enabled something called adsl.service alongside that, at the time I did not think much about it, later when I restarted my computer,

Firstly I noticed plymouth say something about adsl daemon not starting which I ignored
Then normal log in screen and then after I logged in the wifi seemed to be connected but it showed a question mark with the icon. In the settings it says it's connected but i couldn't access the internet.

Also I would sometimes get this pop-up from the first picture

So I remember about the adsl.service that I accidentally enabled so I tried disabling it, killing it, even cleaning it using systemctl but nothing worked I restarted multiple times as well still the same problems.

When I restarted adsl.service It told me to check journalctl for more info which is on the second photo

I Don't know what to make of this, any help would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• 20211110_002329.jpg
    20211110_002329.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 260
  • 20211110_001508.jpg
    20211110_001508.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 281

what happens when you issue this command
Code:
systemctl disable adsl

Members online