newbie named suzy klcp trainee

SuzyQ72

Reaction score
Credits
hi ya glad to have found you all, i need all the help i can get with starting a new career at age 47 yeah bit of a daredevil ,anywho im here to learn to listen and listen to learn, or in this case being a forum i should say learn to read (lmbo i can read and write lol) and read to learn! thats all ty be blessed:p

Hey Suzy

Any probs, give me a shot....

Daviboy

Last edited:
G'day and welcome to the community @SuzyQ72

G'day @SuzyQ72 and welcome from another Aussie :)

Are you studying to become a Kali Linux Certified Professional or engaging in a Korean Language & Culture Program (only half kidding)?

I suspect the former.

We have a new Kali Section here

https://linux.org/forums/kali-linux.162/

... which although only started a couple of days ago, contains a number of Threads historically revolving around "The Death Goddess".

HTH

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Hey Suzy

Any probs, give me a shot....

Daviboy
potentiaal drinking buddy ?? loll love that aussie brew ...ty very much glad to be on here finally found time to come back and see all of the warm welcome replies ty

G'day @SuzyQ72 and welcome from another Aussie :)

Are you studying to become a Kali Linux Certified Professional or engaging in a Korean Language & Culture Program (only half kidding)?

I suspect the former.

We have a new Kali Section here

https://linux.org/forums/kali-linux.162/

... which although only started a couple of days ago, contains a number of Threads historically revolving around "The Death Goddess".

HTH

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz
MAN ITS MY FINALLY MY DAY THATS 2 POTENTENTIAL DRINKING BUDDIES lol jk but not jk ty for the warm welcome if you got wizard magic on time management , ill pay 3 chickens lol

potentiaal drinking buddy ?? loll love that aussie brew
I'm afraid I must admit I have never tried "that aussie brew". Is it somehow better or more enjoyable?
Curious minds want to know! No - wait - does 'Fosters' count?

That being said - I have noticed in the movies I have seen which are 'Aussie' made or located in 'Aussie'land that the 'brew' is frequently imbibed!

I don't know what is the reasoning but I have noticed that the movies I have seen which were made in Australia are generally very, very good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What say you @wizardfromoz ?

(sorry if this is 'off topic')

(sorry if this is 'off topic')

member intros is loosely policed. and suzy, or my signature, opened the door. ;)

fosters is popular, but our bitters are better imo.

XXXX - fourex bitter - queensland

and

VB - victoria bitter

wiz

Members online

Latest posts