Not Able to use Sleep Mode

Eddie Paul Litz

Reaction score
Credits
Sleep Mode seems to be enabled. When I go to use it, the WiFi turns off like usual and the system gets ready for it. Then the System stops for a little bit then WiFi turns back on and runs like normal with sleep mode not even starting. How do I fix this?

Most likely because the driver for the device does not properly support the suspend function which is causing issues - there is no fix for that as far as I know, until the driver is properly fixed - you can work around it like turn your WiFi off before sleep - Myself I have it disabled and just have the screen go black

The problem was that I was using the latest 5.4 Kernel. I downgraded by one version and Sleep Mode is working again.

Happens - when kernels upgrade sometimes the drivers in kernel don't work right anymore - so there won't be a fix for that specific kernel only option then is to change the kernel and hope for the best or work around the issue - glad it is fixed

Sleep Mode seems to be enabled. When I go to use it, the WiFi turns off like usual and the system gets ready for it. Then the System stops for a little bit then WiFi turns back on and runs like normal with sleep mode not even starting. How do I fix this?
I'm having this problem again & the Downgrade & workaround I mentioned didn't work. It's only let's me use Sleep Mode if I'm logged out. When I"m logged in, It won't let me use Sleep Mode. Any thought or ideas?

Will XanMod Kernel update to a new Kernel Version Automatically?

Okay. How often do they release new Kernel versions?

Unfortunately Xan-Mod didn't resolve the issue.

Members online