Olivia Newton-John, beloved as Sandy in 'Grease,' dies at 73 after breast cancer battle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 137406
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 137406

RIP Olivia Newton John :( you will be missed very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another one I adored.

RIP

Chris

Hmmm, always a movie i've heard about (even seen a documentary about on netflix) but i've never watched it.

That's one of the things about getting older. Everyone starts dropping like flies, including our celebrities.

That's one of the things about getting older. Everyone starts dropping like flies, including our celebrities.
That's why you live everyday like it's your last. :)

LOL It's too late for that now! Some mornings I wake up and my body doesn't actually do what I tell it to. I'll go to get out of bed and maybe roll over halfway and give up.

At my age I roll over and sit up on the edge of the bed for a few minutes and then stand up to find where the hitches in my get along are.

Yep old age can be a bitch in the morning until that first cup of coffee and naproxen kicks in.

Very sad. RIP
sad0040.gif

Very sad - knew that eventually she would pass having seen that the cancer had returned.

Thank goodness we have her legacy of music, such a wonderful voice.

LOL It's too late for that now! Some mornings I wake up and my body doesn't actually do what I tell it to. I'll go to get out of bed and maybe roll over halfway and give up.
Often thought a rope tied to a large spring attached to a ceiling beam would be useful in such a situation
myself!

ON TOPIC: didn't care for her genre, but may she RIP!

This is another dormant thread that was reactivated. I have seen it called "necro posting" - posting in a "dead" thread. If I were to guess, the user who reactivated this thread created the account for future spamming, then added one innocuous comment to this thread to get the account started. This has happened several times since I joined last month.

Are they interested in Linux? Probably not.

Edit: The thread was reactivated by a post that was subsequently deleted by a moderator. I was not referring to forester's post above.

Last edited:
Often thought a rope tied to a large spring attached to a ceiling beam would be useful in such a situation
myself!

ON TOPIC: didn't care for her genre, but may she RIP!

Most days, I'm out of bed by 05:00. On the other hand, some days I don't move much until I absolutely have to. Those are the days when I tell the missus that the house better not burn down, 'cause I'm not getting out of the bed for anything except to use the bathroom.

Are they interested in Linux? Probably not.

And, to make it clear, it was not @forester who posted - it was someone else. Their comment added nothing of value, refreshed an old thread, and was most likely a spammer trying to build a comment history. So, I deleted it. If they're serious about participating, they'll do so seriously.

Not sure that I agree with that, but I'll leave it for now.

@wjefferies9 if you are legitimate, tell us a little about your interest in ONJ.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Members online

Latest posts