OTRS version 6 fetchmail issue

DivyaP

Reaction score
Credits
I have issue with OTRS version 6 which is running on ubuntu 16.04.

OTRS didn't fetch the mail properly whenever i tried to fetch the mail it through below error

" OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-MainpostMaster::MailAccountFetch-77[5799]: [Error][Kernel::System:daemon:daemonModules::BaseTaskWorker::_HandleError][Line:52]: There was an error executing Execute() in Kernel::System::Console::Command::MainpostMaster::MailAccountFetch: Error: Timeout of 600 seconds reached, killing child process!"

I tried below steps:

1.Tried to reconfigure fetchmail:bin not success
2.Tried to add new param in Daemon: "ArtticlIndex rebuild" add new param "--force-pid"
3.Restart the server from remote console

How to fix this issue? please guide me on this.

Last edited:

As it says on https://askubuntu.com/questions/1452581/otrs-fetchmail-issue, 16.04 has reached the end of its standard support. Have you got extended support?

For each Ubuntu LTS release, Canonical maintains the Base Packages and provides security updates, including kernel livepatching, for a period of ten years. The lifecycle consists of an initial five-year maintenance period, during which maintenance updates are publicly available without an Ubuntu Advantage Subscription, and five years of Extended Security Maintenance (ESM). The full lifecycle is available with an Ubuntu Advantage subscription or a free personal subscription.

Members online

Latest posts