Peaceful music for relaxation and concentration

I gave it a blast this arvo......the neighbs now know the sound.....But @f33dm3bits wanted something quiet and peaceful....hence the sound down condition.

Nice piece of music that.

I love this kind of music, however i dont see anything stating which mhz any of the music was recorded in, this is paramount to me as most must has been tuned to 440mhz rather than the 432mhz which we had prior.
I would love to buy or have some music tuned to 432mhz as all my music is currently the devils 440mhz which i have now refused to listen too so im currently musicless.
if anyone knows of any opensource place to get 432mhz music then please do let me know as i am most interested in the frequency. Thanks

Brian's mention recently (at my Rock Roxx Thread) of the demise of Michael Gudinski, founder of Mushroom Records, and the Oz bands he signed, made me look into a band I had all but forgotten - Mackenzie Theory.

Here's one of theirs, "Out Of The Blue", 10 minutes or so that might fit into this category

Wizard

Back when I was 15/16, this music took the world by storm.

Mike Oldfield was 19 when he recorded it, and he played nearly all the instruments himself.

With this version recorded at the BBC in 193, I count about 13 heads to play all the instruments.

Mike is the one, seated with guitar, long hair and a striped t-shirt, first spotlighted.

Tubular Bells

Wizard

Edited - added BTW

BTW - this album also set two milestones -
  1. First ever album released by Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Records
  2. Was an integral part of the music score for the film "The Exorcist"

Last edited:

Of course the new PC I built I played DOOM 2016...done. Now its DOOM Eternal. Up to Mission 4.

And of Course I just bought an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core to replace my AMD Athlon 3000g 2 core.
Just another 200 dollars added to this "I am in no hurry to build this PC"

Guess I am switching them Friday Evening. In Doom Eternal on the Slayers Ship there is a PC where if you find the disks you can play the original DOOM within the game.

Just wanted to share mine as a token of appreciation! I've been exploring the forum and there's a lot of fantastic and useful info, so this is my thank you to all of you!

Members online