pen testing from slackware

Dunno if Slack's got it packaged, but you may also be interested in:

In the official Ubuntu flavors, it's easily installed w/apt. I dunno what it is w/Slackware. I need to spend more time being a Slacker, I really do.

no that ones not on slackware python of 2.7 on that maybe a bit old; but keep the suggestions coming.
:^)

i'm just reminding myself i don't need to fire up kali to do "white hat of wp sites !" when slackware has all i need

no that ones not on slackware python of 2.7 on that maybe a bit old; but keep the suggestions coming.
:^)

i'm just reminding myself i don't need to fire up kali to do "white hat of wp sites !" when slackware has all i need
Slackware always had everything I needed when I was running it.

Is Pat developing Slackware 15 now?

Hi Alexzee basically Pat Volkerding has been working on 15 for 4 years via current. I noted on his Pattern account last week he is stating that a beta release of 15 is coming soon. A lot of people are mentioning about an LTS kernel being released couple of months and that Mr V may do a release to coincide with that.im typing on phone when I get to laptop will post pattern link

Very thankful this Thanksgiving
Hi everyone, I just wanted to make sure that in spite of the long radio silence here that you all know how grateful my family and I are for your support. Without your help it would have been a much harder road to Slackware 15.0. Speaking of which, I think we can truly see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm about to merge some updates to the GTK stack and new Xfce right now, and then once we get Plasma 5 merged into the main tree and clear out some unneeded cruft we'll be just about ready for a beta release. Thanks again *so much!* I hope my friends in the US are having a good Thanksgiving, that my Canadian friends had a good one last month, and that everyone everywhere is having a great day today. Cheers!

Members online