Post a screenshot of your Desktop

desktop.png

Love those girls, dontcha, Bro'? ;)

Don't think I've seen that Supergirl, but I won't go off-topic by asking, maybe tell us in the Movies Thread.

Cheers

Wiz

Don't think I've seen that Supergirl, but I won't go off-topic by asking, maybe tell us in the Movies Thread.

Cheers

Wiz
Supergirl is a tv series, there is a separate topic for that. ;)

Thank you, "Rado"

IX0LgkU.gif

Cheers

Wiz
Look for Supergirl on IMDB or YouTube. Whatever I say about it will be biased because I'm addicted to this show and have a crush on Melissa Benoist.
icon_redface.gif

@wizardfromoz, are we allowed to post screenshots of our desktops with erotic wallpapers?

We have a number of young people here, aged 13 to 16.

Want to guess what my answer is? :)

OK, seeing as we're starting from scratch with the new Linux.org - I figured we may as well resurrect this classic thread in the Desktop section..... Simply post a screenshot of your Desktop!

Here's my current desktop - dwm running on Debian testing, with a fairly vanilla conky config:
View attachment 4 NOTE: Normally I have the top-bar hidden - I don't like too many GUI things getting in the way and wasting valuable screen-space. I just made the top-bar visible for the screenshot, so you could see the whole thing.

As the floating heads in Rick and Morty said:
"Show me what you've got!"
May the source be with you!

Screenshot_2021-02-24_21-30-25.png

2021-02-24-170125_1360x768_scrot.png

This isn't my full desktop, it's a screenshot that I took to show someone that Linux isn't ugly.

desktop 1_017.png

That's Lubuntu 20.04, by the way.

This is my new desktop on another computer:

desktop 1_005.png

I haven't finished it. I still need to backup the various config files on this one and add them to that one, along with importing those sexy, sexy icons. The top icons don't sit there all the time. That's a 'dock' that I made with the LXQt panel by making a new dock that automatically hides itself and only appears when I keep the mouse at the very top for 1.5 seconds. That disappears and remains hidden under normal use.

Raspberry Pi OS running on PI400 with conky.
2021-03-06-170713_1360x768_scrot.png

Members online