Post a screenshot of your Desktop

Latest here:
Screenshot_20220226_073519.png

Nothing wrong with Endeavour, quite the contrary :)

Its Dev, Joe Kamprad @joekamprad is one of our Members, perhaps he'll swing by sometime and show us his desktop?

Wiz

This is from my latest Distro installed, Peppermint OS, known as The PCNetspec Edition in honour of the late Mark Greaves, who was CEO and Project Leader of Peppermint for at least six years.

I took a bog standard wallpaper from the distros' choices, then hunted down on the Net an avatar that Mark was fond of using, and then used GIMP's layer tool to add to the page.

Vp0lbr8.png

Wiz

@wizardfromoz

We need someone with some GIMP skills to remove the white background or at least make it transparent.

Nice work @BoringZombie!

I'll ping @wizardfromoz in case he wants to update his background.

Your GIMP skills far exceed my own. Far, far, exceeds my own.

@wizardfromoz

We need someone with some GIMP skills to remove the white background or at least make it transparent.
You don't need GIMP for what you want. ;) I use Pinta bc it's easier to work and understand but in this particular case I didn't use that either.

1. Download the desktop image with that magician.
2. Open it in any image editor and crop it, so that the only image left is nothing else but the magician.
3. Upload it to www.tineye.com and wait for the results. Sort them by largest image.
4. The very first image is one with transparent background.

2jpej17.png

hero-apprentice.png

Members online

Latest posts